We are excited to announce that you can now also send transfers to Senegal for pickup at Wizall Money and Proximo. For every transfer to Senegal, you will have the option to choose either Wizall/Proximo or Wari for your recipient to cash out.
The price is the exactly the same you are used to pay for Senegal, we are not changing anything!
Choosing Wizall for your transfers will allow your recipients to receive money in one of two ways:
- If the recipient has a Wizall wallet, then the transfer will go directly to the wallet where there is no fee for cashing out
- If the recipient does not yet have a wallet, then the recipient can pick up the transfer at any Wizall or Proximo agent with an SMS code
Some useful info about Wizall:
- There are >12,000 agents in Senegal
- All Total gas stations are Wizall pickup points
- Any Proximo point is a Wizall pickup point
- Banque Atlantique Cash are Wizall pickup points
- Look for the blue circle, the Wizall logo!
- Recipients can download the Wizall app if they have smartphones and geolocate the nearest agent
Your recipient experience
In order to pick up their transfer in cash, your recipient will need to take:
- their ID
- their phone as they will need to confirm their phone number with the agent on site
Amend the transfer
We are no able to amend Wizall transfers at this time. If you made a mistake in the name or the phone number of the recipient, contact our support team so we can cancel the transfer. You will just have to resend the money with the correct information.
Note: we will only be able to refund transfers that have not been picked up yet.