How can you send money to Nepal?
You can send money to a cash pickup service in Nepal
How much will you pay to send to Nepal?
We will simply charge a small % on the exchange rate and will not charge any extra fees at all.
How much can you send?
- The minimum transaction is 1 NPR
- The maximum transaction is 1 million NPR (you will need to communicate your source of funds)
- No daily limits on the amount of transactions
What can you do if you send money to the wrong person or to the wrong number?
Worry not! We can always change the mobile number and/or the name of your recipient. Please make sure that you give the correct details to our customer service agents. Transfers can be edited provided that they have not been picked up yet. Alternatively, we will be happy to process a refund of the transfer for you.
Tips for the recipient
There are no cashout fees! Please find below some useful information to help your recipient to cash out their transfer in Nepal:
- Once the sender completes the transfer, the recipient will receive an SMS with a pickup code. The recipient can cash out the funds by going to the nearest City Express or local stores that service multiple partners (signage in stores). They will then need to inform the agent that they have received money through City Express. Your recipient will have to fill out a form in order to cash out the funds.
- For further information, your recipient can contact City express at the number + 977-1-4431900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information can be found on their website