How can I send money to Cameroon?
You can send money to Cameroon through MTN Mobile money or Orange Money
How much can I send?
- Minimum sending is 5,000 XAF
- Maximum sending is 500,000 XAF
- Minimum sending is 5000 XAF
- Maximum sending is 300,000 XAF
- Daily Maximum sending is 2.500 XAF
I sent money to the wrong number, what can I do?
If you made a mistake with the beneficiary's phone number unfortunately there’s nothing we can do as the funds cannot be reversed. It’s important to always double check before sending your transfer to make sure the details are accurate. Taptap Send allows editing everything until the very last step for that reason.
I sent money to the wrong person, what can I do?
Unfortunately we cannot modify transfers sent to a MM wallet but an issue with the name should not be a problem as long as the phone number is correct. Please make sure that you enter Name and Surname of the recipient.
Tips for the beneficiary
Please find below some useful information to help your recipient to cash out money through MTN in Cameroon:
- To access their MTN account in order to view their balance, their last transactions or change their PIN code, the recipient will need to dial *126# and choose option 7 "My account" or go to mobilemoney.mtn.cm to access their account from a computer;
- If they have forgotten their PIN code, they will have to dial * 126 #, then select 7 "My account" and follow the procedure;
- To find the nearest MTN withdrawal points, they should visit the website: https://mtn.cm/momo/how-to/point-of-sales/;
- For further assistance, they can contact MTN via chat from: https://mtn.cm/help/ or by filling in the form
- Moreover, if they are unable to withdraw money from one agency, it is always worth trying another.
Please find below some useful information to help your recipient to cash out money through Orange in Cameroon:
- To withdraw the money, your recipient will have to go to any Orange Money agency and they will have to provide their Orange phone number, the amount they want to withdraw, their proof of ID and the agent will give them the amount requested after verifying that the account is registered under your recipient's name. Your recipient will then receive an SMS notification confirming the transaction;
- For further assistance, they can contact Orange Money support by phone on 950 or 951, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/orangecameroun, or by Twitter: https://twitter.com/Orange_Cameroun;
- Also, if it doesn't work at one agency, it's always worth trying at another.
If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us .