How can I send money to Bangladesh?
You can send money to a BKash Mobile Money wallet
How much can I send?
How much you can send depends on the provider you want to send money to, here are the specifics:
- Maximum daily amount is 125,000 BDT
- Maximum weekly amount is 450,000 BDT
- Maximum monthly amount is 450,000 BDT
I sent money to the wrong number, what can I do?
If you made a mistake with the beneficiary's phone number unfortunately there’s nothing we can do as the funds cannot be reversed. It’s important to always double check before sending your transfer to make sure the details are accurate. Taptap Send allows editing everything until the very last step for that reason.
I sent money to the wrong person, what can I do?
Unfortunately we cannot modify transfers sent to a MM wallet but an issue with the name should not be a problem as long as the phone number is correct. Please make sure that you enter both the name and the surname of the recipient without any emoji nor numbers in it.
Tips for the beneficiary
Please find below some useful information to help your recipient to cash out money with BKash in Bangladesh
- The code asked is the secret PIN chosen by your recipient when he opened the mobile account;
- To consult their e-wallet balance and see if the transfer arrived, they can dial *247#
- If they need more assistance, they can call the BKash Customer Service at 16247
- If it doesn’t work in an agency, it’s always worth trying in another one;
- For direct support with BKash Customer Service they can also send an email at email@example.com or live chat at https://livechat.bkash.com/
If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us .