How can you send money to Guinea?
You can send money to Guinea to an MTN or Orange mobile wallet.
How much will you pay to send money to Guinea?
We will simply charge a small % on the exchange rate and will not charge any extra fees at all.
How much can you send?
- Per transaction min: GNF 1,000
- Per transaction max: GNF 10,000,000
- Per day max:
- Partial KYC: GNF 4.000.000
- Full KYC: GNF 50.000.000
- Weekly max:
- Partial KYC: GNF 6.000.000
- Full KYC: GNF 80.000.000
- Monthly max:
- Partial KYC: GNF 10.000.000
- Full KYC: GNF 200.000.000
- Per transaction min - GNF 10,000
- Per transaction max - GNF 10,000,000
- Daily max - GNF 10,000,000
- Weekly max - GNF 80,000,000
- Monthly max - GNF 200,000,000
If you sent money to the wrong person or to the wrong number, what can you do?
If you made a mistake with the recipient’s phone number unfortunately there is nothing we can do as the funds cannot be reversed. The name should not be that much of a problem as long as the phone number is correct.
It is important to always double-check before sending your transfer to make sure the details are accurate. Taptap Send allows editing everything until the very last step for that reason.
Tips for the recipient
Please find below some useful information to help your recipient to cashout the funds with MTN Guinea:
- Your recipient can find a list of MTN stores in Guinea by clicking here
- As a legal requirement, your recipient has to make sure that their momo account is registered by dialling the number *112#.
- If they need assistance, they can call the MTN at the number +224 660222222 or simply click here for more information
- They can contact MTN on Facebook here or send an email to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find below some useful information to help your recipient cash out with Orange Money in Guinea:
- When receiving an international transfer, the money will be moved to their sub-account "Réception Internationale". To access this account, they should dial *144# ten choose "option 1.Transfert d’argent" and then "2.Réception Internationale"
To consult their e-wallet balance and see if the transfer arrived, they can dial *144*3# or *144*1*2*1#;
- The code asked is the secret PIN chosen by your recipient when they opened the mobile account;
- Their FAQ is very complete and your recipient should visit this page for more information; https://www.orange-guinee.com/fr/assistance.html
If they have issues cashing out in one agency, it is always worth trying with another one;
If they need more assistance, they can call the Orange Money Customer Service calling 8277 or +224 624930000 from abroad
- They are also available on WhatsApp at this number: +224 611 00 00 00