You can choose one of the payment methods below to send money from the UAE:
Connect your bank account
- We operate with more than 10 different banks in the UAE
- You need to have access to your online banking to connect your bank account
- We use Lean, a secure third-party platform to link your UAE bank account. Taptap Send does not have access to your banking details
- See instructions related to your bank here: How to link your UAE bank account
Once connected successfully, you may see Taptap Send (DIFC) Limited added to the list of your beneficiaries on your bank app/ platform. When you send money via Taptap Send, your bank may send you a text message or a notification to confirm the transaction.
Taptap Send does not charge any fees, but some banks might apply an extra fee for remittances.
- Use a debit card or a salary card (Visa / Mastercard):
Once your card is added successfully, you can use it to send money securely.
Taptap Send does not charge any fees, but some Salary card issuers may charge a transaction fee. You can check with your card issuer to confirm what their fees are for using their card. Mashreq Bank may issue a temporary 3 AED charge to your card when you add it to Taptap Send, but it is a temporary hold that should be removed shortly after it is applied.