Adding a Card
There are two ways to add a card on your Taptap Send account. Note, the card must be under your name and can only be used on one account.
1) Initiate a transfer: enter the sending amount, tap Next, and follow the flow. The app will prompt you to enter your card details.
2) Add your card directly, using the 'Payment Method' menu. Please see below or check out this video for the instructions.
- Log in the app
- Open the Menu ≡ (three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the screen)
Select 'Add a Payment Method'
Some card issuers may send you a message or ask you to confirm a $1.00 / £1.00 / €1.00 transaction. This is just to verify that your card can be used. You won't be charged for this.
Deleting a Card
- Repeat the steps above: : Log in the app and open the Menu ≡ (the three lines in the upper left-hand corner of the screen)
- Select 'Payment'
- Click the trash can icon next to the card you want to delete to remove it from your account
If you are using a bank that expires on the current month, you will not be able to send money using that card. Please try another payment card or add a new card to continue sending money.
Learn more: What cards can I use at Taptap Send?