Note: if you are a Google sign-in or an Apple sign-in user, the following does not apply as you will automatically connect to Taptap Send via Google or Apple.
You have forgotten your password? Do not worry: it is really easy to reset your password!
- Open the app and press “Log in” on the main screen.
- On the next screen you will see your email address auto populated at the top (make sure we have the correct email).,
- Tap on “Forgot password?”.
As soon as you insert your email address again, a link to reset your password will be sent to your inbox - please check the spam folder if you cannot find the email in Inbox.
- Open the link from your phone
- Click on the big green button that says "reset password" to prompt the change
If the link does not work properly, we have added a second link below the green button to help you.
If nothing works, contact our Support team, we will be happy to assist you!
Note: we will also ask you to verify each transfer you are sending using your password, if you forgot it at that stage, you can follow the exact same process by clicking on "password forgotten" feature.
This does not apply to our Google and Apple sign-in users, as they dont use passwords directly with us.