There are many ways for you to contact the Customer Support Team at Taptap Send!
📧 Via email (we recommend this)
We answer emails every day, from 9am to 6pm CET.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address and we will make our maximum to answer you shortly.
An easy option to send us an email is to open the Menu, then select Help and feedback and to send us an email from there directly (please double check that the email is correct).
To check which email is linked to your Taptap Send account, open your Taptap Send application and:
- select the Menu (top left corner where you see the three little lines),
- click on it
- the email you used will be displayed right below your name. If that email is incorrect, please select “Account” - “Email” and edit it
Note: Please, when contacting us, remember to give us as much information as you can so our team will be able to assist you promptly. It's important that we are able to identify precisely the transfer you are referring to.
☎️ Via phone - (our lines can be busy but our team works very hard to assist all of you)
We answer calls from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm CET.
Chose from the numbers below, depending on where you are based:
- France +33 6 44 64 54 73 (toll free)
- Italy +39 02 9475 4016 (toll free)
- Spain +34 518 900 992 (toll free)
- UK +44 808 168 7707 (toll free)
- Germany +44 808 168 7707
- Netherlands: +44 808 168 7707
- Belgium +32 460 20 73 09 (toll free)
- Unites States: +1 833 371-0577 (toll free) the line will give you guidance but please email us at any time!
Please use your registered phone number to contact us and refrain from asking a friend or relative to contact us about your account, for security reasons we need to make sure that we speak with the owner of the account.
Via Facebook Message
Our team answers messages every day from 9am to 6pm CET.
Feel free to send us a private message on Facebook, just remember to give us your name, surname, phone number and email address when doing so. We aim to answer you as soon as we can, but the more information you give us at first, the better answer we will be able to provide.