How can you send money to Haiti?
You can send money to an e-wallet via Digicel Moncash.
How much will you pay to send to Haiti?
UK/EU/CA: We will simply charge a small % on the exchange rate and will not charge any extra fees at all.
US: *transfers not available yet*
How much can you send?
- Min: N/A
- Max: 75,000 HTG
- Wallet Limits: HTG 75,000
- Daily Limit: 5 transactions max up to HTG 400,000
If you send money to the wrong person or to the wrong number, what can you do?
If you have made a mistake with the phone number, please get in touch with us so we can review the situation with you. Please contact us from your registered email address at: Support@taptapsend.com
Tips for the recipient
Please find below some useful information to help your recipient to cashout the funds with Digicel Moncash:
- MonCash allows recipients to hold money in their MonCash account for day-to-day purchases, withdraw money from their MonCash account, purchase Digicel bundles of minutes or data, pay affiliated merchants, and pay bills.
- Your recipient can find a list of Digicel Moncash in Haiti by clicking here.
- If your recipient needs to call Digicel Moncash - they can call 111 from Digicel mobile, or (509) 37.11-DIGI or (509) 18.104.22.168 from a Non Mobile. Alternatively, they can contact them on Facebook here or Instagram here.
- For more information regarding the product click here.