How can you send money to Vietnam?
You can send money to more than 40 banks in Vietnam, to MoMo wallet, or have cash delivered to your recipient’s home address in VND or USD.
How much will you pay to send to Vietnam?
For transfers received in VND, we will simply charge a small percentage of the exchange rate and no additional transfer fees.
For transfers received in USD (applied to home cash delivery):
- If sent from the US, we will charge a small fee of $0.99 per transfer
- If sent from anywhere else, we will simply charge a small percentage of the exchange rate and will not charge any additional transfer fees
How much can you send?
You can send funds up to the maximum limits permitted by our standard sending policies. Please click here to see them.
If you sent money to the wrong person or to the wrong number, what can you do?
If you made a mistake with the recipient’s name or bank account, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do as the funds cannot be reversed.
Please always double-check every transaction detail before you send money. We make it easy for you to edit any transfer details before the final payment confirmation step.
If you entered a wrong phone number, recipient’s name or address, please send us an email at email@example.com via your registered email address. We will review the situation with you.
Tips for the recipient
- Your recipient needs to provide you with the accurate phone number and the address where they’d like to receive money.
- Once the funds are ready for delivery, Sacombank - our partner in Vietnam, will contact your recipient via the provided phone number to verify the information and confirm the delivery time.
At delivery, a Sacombank courier will ask for a valid identification document (ID) to verify your recipient’s identity
Your recipient needs to have an active MoMo wallet to receive the transfer. They can choose to withdraw the money to their own bank account following the steps below:
- Open the MoMo app, select the ‘Top Up/ Withdraw’ (Nạp / Rút tiền) button on the top left corner on home screen
- On the Withdraw tab (Rút tiền), enter the amount they wish to transfer to their bank account
- Select the bank account they’d like to send the funds to and confirm the withdrawal.
- There are no fees for bank withdrawals up to 30,000,000 VND per month