How can you send money to Philippines?
You can send money to Gcash and Paymaya Mobile Money wallets and initiate bank transfers to any bank
How much will you pay to send to Philippines?
We will simply charge a small percentage of the exchange rate, and no additional transfer fees.
How much can you send?
You can send funds up to the maximum limits permitted by our standard sending policies. To review please click here.
If you sent money to the wrong person or to the wrong number, what can you do?
Please always double-check every transaction detail before you send money. We make it easy for you to edit any transfer details before the final payment confirmation step.
For Bank transfers
We cannot modify or refund bank transfers once they are processed so it's crucial to ensure the details are correct.
For Mobile Money
Make sure you input the correct phone number and recipient’s name as registered in their app in the Philippines. If you make a mistake, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do, because the transaction is processed once you confirm payment and the funds cannot be reversed
Tips for the recipient
Please find below some information to help your recipient cash out money with Gcash in the Philippines
- For new GCash customers, your recipient must have an active and fully verified Gcash account to receive money transfers.
- If your recipient had trouble creating a GCash account or cashing out the funds, please contact GCash customer support.
- Read here about instructions on how to get their account fully verified.
- The wallet limits applicable to GCash users can be found here.
*Information on the receiving side might be subject to change. Please check GCash website for the most updated information
Please find below some information to help your recipient cash out money with Maya in the Philippines
- For new Maya customers, your recipient must have an active and fully verified PayMaya account to receive money transfers. If they had trouble creating a Maya account or need assistance, please contact Maya Customer support
- Read here for more information about verifying an account.
- The wallet limits applicable to Maya users can be found here.
Please find below some information to help your recipient cash out money with Coins in the Philippines