Send an Orange money transfer without paying withdrawal fees? It’s possible with Taptap Send!
How do I do it? Send a transfer to an Orange wallet in Senegal.
Your transfer will be credited to your recipient's main account.
My recipient cannot see their transfer in their Orange calpet
- First of all, ask your recipient to check their Orange Wallet balance using Orange et Moi or Orange Money apps
- The transfer should land in the main wallet
- Your recipient can also check his mobile account balance by dialling #144# and following the instructions;
- In order to receive his first transfer from France, your recipient should remove the cap on his mobile account by going to an Orange Money agency with his ID;
- To modify his PIN code, your recipient must dial #144#73# and follow the steps;
- For more assistance, your recipient can contact the Orange Money support by Facebook: facebook.com/orange.sn, by Twitter: @SupportOrange, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 1444;
- And also, if it doesn’t work in an agency, it’s always worth trying in another one.